Dont forget to put this in the calendar. Gates open at 1:15pm.
And at 4:30 pm the talk this month from our friends at the Narara EcoLiving Network is
“Modular Homes: the sustainable homes of the future?”. A presentation by Built Smart Modular Homes of Lisarow. An introduction to modular homes, their advantages, and how to work with a modular home company to meet your requirements and the NEV building standards.
Followed by Community Dinner at 6 pm. – bring something to share, e.g. casserole, salad, fruit and nuts, cheese and bread, soup, a dessert etc.
Full details here.
Saturday Open Days
- 1:15pm Gates Open
- 1:30 – 2:45pm Registration and Small group guided tours of Narara Ecovillage site.
- 2:15pm Last tours leave
- 2:45 – 3pm Afternoon tea provided
- 3pm – 4pm Presentation and Q and A about the Narara Ecovillage Project.
- 4:30 – 5pm Hear from local and international experts in talk from the Narara Eco Living Network.
- 5pm. Open day ends however….
- 6.00pm Community dinner, BYO dish to share. Please RSVP to email@example.com