Don’t forget to put this in the calendar. Gates open at 10:15am.
And at 2:15 pm, the talk this month from our friends at Narara Eco Living Network is “Hemp, Wonder Plant” and “Earthship Homes”: 2 talks you won’t want to miss.
Full details here.
- 10.30-11.00 a.m. Registration, tea/coffee etc.
- 11.00 a.m. Presentation and Q and A about the Narara Ecovillage Project.
- 12 p.m. Small group guided tours of Narara Ecovillage site.
- 1 p.m. Community lunch BYO dish to share in Member’s lounge and courtyard – open to all
- 2.15 p.m. Hear from local and international experts in talk from the Narara Eco Living Network.
- 3.30 pm. Open day ends.
The Open Day is free for members of the Narara Eco Living Network, for members of the NEV Co- operative, and for voucher holders.
For others the cost is $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
Please RSVP to email@example.com