Community Information on non potable Water
You can help keep the system running at its optimum by following some simple guidelines.
- Contact the NEV Water if you experience any problems with your sewage system.
- Seek information from NEV Water if you do not understand the sewage treatment and disposal. Their contact information is listed below.
- Don’t drink the non potable water – it is not tested for consumption.
- Don’t attempt to alter or repair any of the plumbing
- Make connections to the sewage network without prior written approval from NEV Water
Don’t put any of these materials down the drain:
- Bulk detergents
- Pet care products
- Silicon or silicon based products
- Paint or paint thinners
- High-foaming degreasers
- Draino or caustic soda
Important contact information
For all life-threatening emergencies dial 000 for Ambulance, Fire Brigade or Police.
For urgent repairs, incidents and emergencies, contact NEV Water in the first instance.
To print this page click – NEV Water – Your Home – Community Information on Recycled Water – March 2018