How do you get your family, business team or, in our case, 150 people to make decisions, resolve conflicts and feel that they have been heard?
Narara Ecovillage is using Sociocracy. This is a decision-making and governance system that:
- Is inclusive, transparent and equitable, including all voices
- Promotes a better use of resources, and coordination of activities
- Leads to care, respect and cooperation
- Ensures results of decisions are reviewed to determine their ongoing usefulness
This system has relevance for communities, businesses, non-profits, families and more.
Come and have a ‘taste’ of this methodology in a presentation by ecovillage founder Lyndall Parris
- WHEN: Friday 23 July, 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Zoomers: Entry at 7.15pm
- WHERE: Narara Ecovillage Village Hall or on Zoom
- COST: $20 into Ecovillage bank account (details on registration) or cash on the night
- RSVP: Lyndall@nararaecovillage.com