25 Research Rd Narara 2250
** Postponed until 2021 **
Sign up here to be notified of new date.
10% of profits from all 2020 workshops will be donated to WIRES NSW to support the rehoming and rehabilitation of wildlife affected by the bushfires
This weekend workshop will help you rediscover your innate telepathic communication skills, and develop your natural intuition and ability to communicate with other species. During the weekend you will:
- learn the principles and techniques of interspecies communication
- discover how animals express themselves
- learn to receive and send messages effectively
- identify your own unique ways of receiving accurate information
- learn to support animals in times of change
- discover ways of helping rehabilitated animals
- learn how to work with animals exhibiting behavioural issues
- learn how we can support animals through illness and death
- discover the vital role that animal communication plays during natural disasters
- deepen your relationship with all animals and all of nature
If you have animals in your life, whether as companions or as part of your work, interspecies communication can support and facilitate your interspecies relationships to be more harmonious and more effective.
Course fees include tea/coffee and light refreshments, course workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Jacqueline Buckingham is an animal communication trainer and mentor, and has been communicating with animals and plants since she was three years old. She studied with a variety of indigenous elders whose teachings deepened her connection with and understanding of the natural world. In 2012 she met renowned animal communicator Anna Breytenbach and they began working together in 2013. They continue to collaborate and in December 2017 Jacqueline stepped in for Anna to lead an Animal Communication Safari in Namibia.
Jacqueline leads animal communication workshops in Australia and the UK, as well as offering online mentoring and consultations. She is also a Reiki master teacher, an Esalen therapist and a transpersonal counsellor. Jacqueline is passionate about reconnecting humans to their love for animals and all of nature. www.understandinganimals.org
Friday 7.30pm-9.30pm; Saturday 9am-5.30pm **; Sunday 9am-4pm [** 7pm-8.30pm optional screening of the film ‘The Animal Communicator’ and discussion]
WHAT TO BRING
- a recent PRINTED photo/s of an animal you know well (perhaps your own), ensuring that you can see the animal’s eyes in the photograph. (Please bring a printed photograph and rather than on a phone or tablet)
- Notebook and pen
- Lunch (Saturday & Sunday) **
** Lunch can be pre-ordered from the community’s coffee-cart, serving vegetarian, gluten-free and almost 100% organic lunches and coffee. We will ask for a head-count for this option nearer the time of the event.
Early bird price $310 (ends on 8 March 2020); full price $350 (due on or 29 March 2020).
If you choose to pay a 50% deposit, please pay the balance before 8 March in order to benefit from the early bird price, after which the full price will become due. Paid up members of NELN will receive a 10% discount off their workshop cost.
To make a booking or if you have any questions, please click here: BOOKING and ENQUIRIES