ON SITE open day!
The Open Day (talk and tour) shows what Narara Ecovillage is all about, and demonstrates how we are putting our ideas around ecological, social and economic potential into action:
- shared food growing, natural retreats and Permaculture spaces
- shared community and workplaces
- examples of highly efficient low-carbon homes now and in the next stage
The tours involve walking on semi-rural land and are best enjoyed with closed shoes and all-weather clothing.
They can also involve visiting spaces with wildlife, so please leave your pets at home.
- 9:30 – muffins, coffee & meet some ecovillagers
- 10:30 – talk in Village Hall
- 11:15 – tour departs
$15 per person – please book at https://august-2022-open-day.lilregie.com
Our fabulous Coffee Cart will be open until 10:30, selling great drinks and healthy muffins.
If this will be your first visit to Narara Ecovillage, the Open Day Preview with a pioneer members provides an introduction of the ecovillage and its unfolding story.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Narara Ecovillage!
If you have any problems accessing the booking site, email firstname.lastname@example.org and precede the Subject title of your email with the words “Open Day”.