Gina Price and Erin Young offer training for a new level of collaboration to regenerate our social systems
- WHEN: 6-weeks, from Mon Nov 4 to Dec 9
- WHERE: Online
- COST: $360, with 15% refund for AUD
- REGISTER: by 25 Oct
- DISCOUNT: NEV members receive further 30% refund by emailing receipt of registration to ginaprice@
- More info / REGISTRATION
How to be creative & adaptive in collaboration?
This 6 week online course offers:
- basic tools & training,
- practice sessions &
- interactive simulations
Young people are leading climate strikes of 300,000 people in 100 cities and towns across Australia. Forces for change are being felt throughout every institution and every profession in our society.
How do we navigate change and rise above inaction?
How do we avoid the futility and disempowerment of trying to solve new problems with old tools?
How do we keep the snowball effects of fear at bay?
The world needs people to rise up in creative, adaptive and collaborative coordination. The Sociocratic Circle Method provides tools for the task based on:
- teams that embrace a common purpose
- organisations that engage and utilise diverse perspectives and skill-sets
- processes that are nature-informed, elegant and able to facilitate a quantum leap in effectiveness.
We need to reinvent the way we do things, and in so doing, reinvent ourselves!