25 Research Rd.
Narara NSW 2250
Who: Women related to Narara Ecovillage
When: Sunday 29 Sept 2019 10am – 12
Where: Visitors Centre, Narara Ecovillage
Mindful Voice Integration
Presenter Charlotte Thaarup – friend of the NEV project
Teach,DipFDR (Vic),DipMeditation,DipEd (London University) MBSR,MBEAT, CBMT
Kindly offering attendance by donation to a charity given on the day.
More info: Mindful Voice Integration (MVI) is based on Genpo Roshi’s Big Mind. Big Mind is based in Zen Buddhism, Gestalt Therapy and Voice Dialogue. The additional components in MVI is body focus and compassion.
- Our true nature is kind and loving. Everyone has the capacity to realise this and embody it.
- We are in this life process together and it’s constantly unfolding.
- There is no need to fix anything, it is enough to just be allowing, expressing and getting to know.
- Through increased recognition of our inner voices we start to see thought as just thought rather than a truth.
- 75% of what we know about the brain has been learnt in just the past few years
- Your task is not to seek for love but to find and eliminate every barrier that you have built internally against it. Rumi
RSVP: Places limited. Please rsvp asap to secure your place – firstname.lastname@example.org