33 Research Rd.
Narara NSW 2250
Visit our unique site and find out about the purpose and current plans for Stage 2.
About the tour
The tour explores:
– the stage 2 areas:
> shared common places and spaces
> smaller and larger homes
> shared lots or homes
– the Village Heart business ventures hub
– the tree house and the natural playground
– nurseries and food growing spaces
– the Grafting Shed future food preparation hub and store
– freshwater dam with Strickland Forest
– the camping area with natural building camp kitchen
– the Farm Square maker & artist space with the tool library
– inspirational and unusual homes in Stage 1
– any other areas that you’d like to explore
Please select one of the dates for the tour that suits you. One of the knowledgeable residents at the ecovillage will be your guide.
For a brief summary of where Stage 2 is at, please click here: https://nararaecovillage.com/masterplan/
Tours are by donation of $50 to our co-operative or what you can pay at this time.
Come prepared for all weather on our semi-rural property. The tours are great for kids too. However please don’t bring your pets on the tour.