25 Research Road Narara 2250
What will be covered in this workshop?
Proposal shaping with aplomb!
For a group to make collective decisions, they must first formulate a proposal.
- What are the keys to effective proposal shaping?
- How can a group take a collection of issues and opinions and form them into a useful, coherent proposal?
- How do you put together a good proposal, so it is likely to receive support and buy in from the group members?
Learn about, observe and participate in a proposal shaping process. Learn the steps and essential elements of effective proposal shaping so that the needs of all stakeholders are incorporated.
This two-hour workshop gives you the opportunity to learn and practice skills essential for fully understanding an issue and all its elements and then generating potential solutions that include everyone’s best thinking.
This course presents the skills that have been honed through decades of Sociocratic practice to make these processes work.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why is proposal shaping important for good decision making?
- Who should create the proposal? How many people should be involved?
- How do you incorporate contradictory needs in a proposal?
- What are all the elements of a well formed proposal?
Presented by Rafaele Joudry and Scilla Sayer from the Sociocracy Resource Circle at Narara Ecovillage
Sociocracy provides simple but powerful tools that help people work together efficiently and effectively.
Cost – $30.00
NELN Members – $25.00
A Collective Know-How event
Presented by the Narara Ecovillage Sociocracy Resource Circle