25 Research Rd
This one-day training involves focused conversations about implementing local Sustainable Development Goals within your business, industry, community or local government.
In the highly interactive sessions, participants engage in structured conversations about the local relevance of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
Through these conversations, participants will:
- prioritise a number of goals for their particular context
- begin to define how to establish multi-stakeholder partnerships in their community to support implementation of specific goals
- plan how to implement goals in ways that are sensitive to the biocultural uniqueness of place
- identify policies, projects and resources that could support this implementation
- design strategies to mobilise local stakeholders around a feasible demonstration project
- identify effective ways to spread successful projects throughout their community and beyond.