Buying & Selling Property

When you buy or sell a property, you don’t need to notify us of the sale. Your solicitor or conveyancing agent will conduct all the necessary searches and requests on your behalf. This may include completing a Property Information Enquiry Form – Section 47 Certificate to determine:

  • certificate of rates and charges
  • Sewer Location Diagram or statement of unavailability of sewer connection
  • House Drainage Diagram – private sewer lines only
  • special water meter reading on specifically required date (during business hours)

To print this page click – NEV Water – Your account – Buying & Selling Property – March 2018