If you are interested in living here, there is now an opportunity to purchase land and build your dream sustainable home! Joining our community is a gratifying commitment. We encourage you to visit the Ecovillage to get a sense of the community if you think you might be interested in joining. We also suggest you read through our FAQs.
January 2022 Update
- Stage 2: We now have about 70% of the 40 lots claimed and earthworks will start in a couple of months time. If you are drawn to explore living at Narara Ecovillage, there is no better time than right now!
- Stage 1: A rare opportunity – 10 Kintay Lane for sale. More information below.
Stage 2 Land
The Stage 2 Development Application (DA) has been approved by the Central Coast Council and each lot now has a price and is clearly pegged out.
Join our Co-op to secure an option to purchase a lot in Stage 2, as well as becoming a part owner of the co-op assets. These include community facilities, recreational and food growing areas, sheds, offices, playgrounds and more…
Individuals can combine and share a co-op membership, if they have the intention to build a ‘house’ together, which offers the opportunity for smaller footprint and affordability. Please ask us about our CLAN group – Cooperative Living at Narara Ecovillage. We are doing exciting, ground-breaking work in this area.
If you would like some more information, please complete the form below or call Jazz on (02) 4328 1588 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 1 Lot Sale
A Rare Opportunity – 10 Kintay Lane for Sale
This lot (originally lot 23 of Stage 1 at Narara Ecovillage) has recently become available for private sale. The current owner is planning an auction on Sunday 30 January 2022 at 12 noon. This slice of the Ecovillage is centrally located, 634sqm and offers lovely views of the valley.
Please note: This lot is not being sold by the Narara Ecovillage Co-operative Ltd. It is a private sale.
- Any interested buyer will need to become a member of the Co-operative, as required by the Community Management Statement.
- The Ecovillage Community Association has been established to protect the essence of communal living, with additional building standards to promote our goal of sustainable homes.
- If you have enquiries about the land sale, please contact the owner by SMS on 0404 343 231. If you have enquiries about becoming a member of the Co-operative, please use the enquiries form below.