Information for Plumbers & Builders

Whenever you contract a builder or plumber to construct or make changes to your water and sewer services you may need to notify NEV Water. The following pages provide information for you and your plumber.

General Plumbing Information – outlines what you can do yourself and most importantly when you need to engage a qualified plumber

Information for Plumbing contractors – will provide you and your plumber with technical information when you engage them to work on your water and sewer services

Building over sewers – provides information on how to apply for permission to build over existing sewer services.